PULSERA roja de azabache PARA adulto/ azabache bracelet with red evil eye adult .
Condition is New .
Shipped with USPS First Class Package.
FREE PRAYER CARDS
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA
The Evil eyes and Azabache
The Evil Eye concept dates back thousands of years, begin wildly spread through the Mediterranean region and the Middle East. It is believed that one can be harmed by the evil eye stare of an envious person, or by lengthy praise.
This can occur either consciously or unconsciously.
The desire oriented waves generated in a person about another individual are transmitted to that individual and an evil eye is cast on them.
In Europe it is believed than envious or malicious looks can bring about bad luck. Triggers of affliction by the evil eye:
- Through desirous thoughts
- Through envious thoughts
- Through black magic
- Through negative energies
We take great care packaging every item to ensure safe delivery of your purchase.
We ship within 3 BUSINESS DAYS
• Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are MONDAY-FRIDAY, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
. You will receive tracking information within a day of shipment.
. Please make sure to provide the correct shipping address when placing your order, orders will be shipped out to the shipping address provided
• Transit time varies and depends on the carrier, we cannot be held responsible for delays caused by the carrier.
Our goal is to make every customer 100% SATISFIED with their order. When you receive your order take a minute to leave us positive feedback
Please do not simply leave a neutral/negative feedback if you had an issue with an item. If you are not satisfied, please let us know before leaving feedback.
Please send us a message through email and let us know how we can earn your satisfaction!
• Please know that your positive feedback and 5 star rating on eBay are extremely important to us. The five-star rating system that instituted is also important to the continued success of our Small family business.
• Remember Always To Count Your Blessings.
Have a good and Blessed Day